If you are in need of a replacement twist step drill that both high quality and durable, this one is perfect for your choice. With features of high temperature and abrasion resistance, this carpenter tool is more useful.
HSS replacement twist step drill for carpenter.
With high temperature and abrasion resistance, long service life.
Positioning and punching can be finished by one time.
This oblique hole positioning drill is for use with pocket hole joinery.
High quality high speed steel drills have sharp knife head, smooth without burr.
How To Use: (Need to cooperate with yours inclined hole locator.)
1. Adjust the height of the drill bit.
2. Clamp the wood board that you want to drill.
3. Put the drill into the hole touching the wood board.
4. Pull up the drill 5mm (Remember Not to start drilling against the wood.)
5. Start the drill reaching a certain speed above 500rpm (1500rpm is the best.)
6. First drill with a slow velocity(feed rate). When the front-end fine drill gets in half or full, you can speed up.
Material: High Speed Steel 4241 (HSS)
Shape of Shank: Round / Hexagonal (Optional)
Diameter of Drill Shank Head: 9.5mm (0.374") / 6.35mm (0.25")
Length of Drill Head: 10mm (0.39") / 14mm (0.55")
Overall Length: 160mm / 6.30"
Diameter of Drill Head: 4.3mm / 0.17"
Item Weight: Approx. 80g / 2.82oz
Package Size: Approx. 17 * 3 * 1.5cm / 6.69 * 1.18 * 0.59"
Package Weight: Approx. 84g / 2.96oz
1 * Drill Bit
1 * Locating Ring
1 * Mini Hexagon Wrench