If you want to change your traditional TV & LCD monitor into a intelligent platform which just like a Tablet PC. V88 Smart Android TV Box is your great choice and can meet your demand because it can change your traditional TV & LCD monitor into a multimedia center by connecting the Internet (Via WiFi or RJ45). With this product, you can greatly enjoy videos, music, photos, etc and install or uninstall software, games and application programs. This smart Android TV Box will bring you much fun & convenience.
[Advanced OS & High-performance Configuration]
Comes with Android 6.0 OS, powered by the High-performance RK3229 Quad Core 32bit CPU, includes a Mail-400 GPU that can reach speeds of up to 1.5GHz.
[High-performance & Large Storage Space]
KODI 16.1 is fully loaded and unlimited films, music, videos, play TV and more are awaiting you. Besides, plenty of free applications are prepared. Save you time and trouble to download them. In addition, 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM and storage extension up to 32GB can allow you to more smoothly browse website, play games, run APPs, watch movie and give you more space to download more APPs, movie, music, game, etc for your entertainment and leisure. No need to worry about the memory space.
[H.265 High Efficiency Video Coding]
Bandwidth saving Lifting speed: H.265 hardware decoding can save 50% bandwidth resources, let you watch the 4K movie smoothly. 4K 1080i/P resolution is 4 times of full HD, so every detail of the screen is lucidity.
[UHD 4K Resolution]
Supports 4K Ultimate HD video hardware decoding. With preinstalled Google Play Store and other apps, you can enjoy smooth multi-tasking, game playing and movie viewing.
[Fully Compatibility & Multi-language Support]
Supports IEEE 802.11b / g / n 2.4GHz wireless Wi-Fi, and equipped with LAN port which supports 10 / 100M Ethernet. Also supports OSD type of languages: English / French / German / Spanish / Italian / Japanese, Korea, etc.24 languages Supported.
OS: Android 6.0. Offering thousands of Android applications, bring you much fun & convenience.
3D: Hardward 3D graphics acceleration
Supports WiFi Display (Note: Only suitable for Android OS).
WiFi: WiFi: 802.11 b/g /n, 2.4G WiFi
LAN Ethernet:10/100M BaseT, standard RJ-45.
LAN: Through the LAN, can check other devices to share information.
Google TV Remote: Through Wi-Fi Network to realize control the product.
Support Wi-Fi Hotspot, could be as a wireless router.
Mouse/ Keyboard: Support mouse and keyboard via USB; Also support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle.
Media Format Supported:
Video Decoder: Support 4K 30fps H.264 and 4K60FPS H.265 Video Decoding, Multi-format. 1080p video decoding. 1080P video decoding including H.264 and VP9.
Support Video Formats: MKV, WMV / VC-1 SP / MP / AP, MPG, MPEG, dat, avi, mov, iso, mp4, rm, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.263, H.264, H.265, AVS, VC-1, VP9, MVC, realVideo 8/9/10, VP8/9, up to 2160P.
Support Music Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, OGG.
Support Photo Format: JPG, JPEG, MJPEG, PNG.
Online: Browse all video websites, support, Netflix, Hulu, Flixster, youtube, etc.
Apps: Apps download freely form android market, amazon appstore, etc
Medium: Local Media playback, support HDD, U disk, SD card.
Talk online: Support SKYPE,MSN, Facebook, twitter,etc.
OS: Android 6.0 OS
CPU: RK3229 Quad-Core 32bit.
3D Moive: Support 3D movie (Image Processing: Support OpenGL ES 1.1/1.2/3.0/3.1, DirectX11.).
SDRAM: 1GBDDR3; FLASH: 8GBNAND FLASH.
Expanded Storage: Supports SD / SDHC / MMC cards SD Card, up to 32GB.
USB host: 4 High speed USB 2.0, support U DISK and USB HDD.
Video Output: Supports up to 4K * 2K (4096 * 2160)@60Hz output.
1. In setting, three launchers can't be switched by remote control in the main screen, only can be controlled by mouse. This is a factory default launcher. If customer want to control, please use a mouse.
The remote controller of the product belongs to attached and functional accessory. If part of product functions can't be controlled by the controller, please purchase external mouse or air mouse. You will have a better using experience.
1* HDMI 2.0 port (Up to 4Kx2K) 4 * USB port, 1 * SPDIF Coaxial, 1 * SD CARD
1 * RJ45, 1 * AV port 1 * Power Input port (5V/2A).
IR: Infra Remote control
Power Supply: DC Input 5V/2A
Main Item Size: Approx. 12.0 * 12.0 * 2.5cm / 4.72 * 4.72 * 0.98in
Main Item Weight: Approx. 145g / 5.1oz
Package Size: Approx. 16.5 * 12.5 * 8.0cm / 6.49 * 4.92 * 3.14in
Package Weight: Approx. 430g / 19.2oz
1 * V88 Smart Android TV box
1 * Remote Control
1 * HDMI Cable
1 * Power Adapter
1 * English User Manual
Q1: No response after connection, no signal display on TV screen?
1) Check if the device indicator is on, if not, please check the 5V 2A power adapter, replace the other 5V 2A power adapter and restart the device.
2) If the power indicator is on, please make sure that you choose accordingly HDMI input signal source. If the displayer signal source input mode is correct, then check the HDMI cable, re-connect it correctly or replace one to try.
Q2: After connection, the display screen stuck in booting interface for a long time?
1) Check whether the power supply is insufficient, also can change another 5V 2A power adapter to test.
2) System problems, please restart the device.
Q3: Can not connect the WiFi?
1) Make sure if WiFi is on and can be searched, if can, then confirm WiFi password is entered correctly (confirmation after 2-3 times of password enter repetitively).
2) If WiFi is on, please check the router and network. Solution: Launch a WiFi hotspot by phone and connect it with TV Box. If it connects successfully, there must be something wrong with router or network. You can unplug and re-plug the router power cord because the router may crash or be full of cache, in this circumstances, the previous connected devices can be access to internet normally while the new equipment can’t. Restart the router can solve this problem.
3) Confirm whether the product is far away from wireless router while using. To get a good signal strength, built-in WiFi antenna products should be installed close to the router.
4) For system bug, the TV Box can be restored to factory settings. (Steps: Setting-Backup & reset-Factory data reset-reset.)