1/10

Magnetic Toy 88 Pieces Plastic Building Blocks 3D Blocks Building Kits DIY Kids Toys Educational Model

4.7 (22 Reviews)

US$29.99

Dispatch:CN
  • CN
type:t274
  • T274
US$17.94 United States via Standard Shipping

10-25 business days

Quantity:

Shipping Method

Ship to United States
Shipping Method

Note: Those shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping cost will be shown on the order page.

Shipping to

Product Description
Customer Reviews(22 Reviews)

Was a very cool gift. My 4yr old nephew loved it and his older brother plays with it too. Its hard to find something they like that's not a video game. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I fiddle with it as well when I come over. It was a great choice.

Some days ago I bought this set for my babies and they love to play with them! they can build so many different things and it comes with an idea book with very easy to follow instructions. My children are so curious to play with them and no risk to eat or enter into the mouth. I purchase a big set of the Magmagic for the babies next. Really lot's of fun!!!

I love Geometry so my kids also play with them how by Magmagic triangles and squares. They play it safely it is made of high quality plastic. By playing it, babies can improve their efficiency and intelligence with puzzle, problem solving etc. Besides this it includes many alphabetically made game and education option for them. Moreover, they can enjoy and love it

A month ago i purchased this and love it's performance. My kids are so happy with this and i want more to play with them. This is the way to pass time with children and enrich their brain storming. Magmagic toys are little bit harder than other that's why if your kid throw it don't worry. Really it is a great playing toy.

I love this product for my grandson and his little brother who will be turning two shortly (in a few weeks) loves the set as well. He is getting the Super ones which are bigger. This toy is very durable and I put it in the same category as Legos and wooden blocks as it will be a keeper for a long time. The set leads to creativity which is wonderful. There are many other sets to order so the collection can grow as the child ages. He is already asking for the dinosaur set which he will get for Christmas. The magnetic quality is great with this set. With many magnetic items the magnets are weak but not with these. I can't wait to buy more sets. I also can't wait to see how the 2 year old plays with the bigger set.

Questions & Answers(0)

You May Also Like