1/10

Professional Magic Yoyo K3 Lighting Aluminum Alloy Metal Yoyo 8 Ball KK Bearing with Spinning String for Kids

4.8 (3 Reviews)

US$6.99

Dispatch:CN
  • CN
FREE SHIPPING United States via Standard Shipping

10-25 business days

Quantity:

Shipping Method

Ship to United States
Shipping Method

Note: Those shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping cost will be shown on the order page.

Shipping to

Product Description
Customer Reviews(3 Reviews)

I know the quality of the products I ordered are really good, and the price for them is outstanding. However, shipping is horrible, as well as customer service. When I ordered, The page stated I’d receive my product between 7-20 days. The tracking is a joke, it’s been in “Dispatch” for a little over 2 weeks. That’s it for tracking. I understand my products are coming from overseas, and it takes time. I’ve dealt with other companies that actually give you tracking numbers from the same country, so I know where my product is, and approximately when I’ll receive my product. I’ve tried contacting the site/company via email, to see if there is a tracking number, or to see if my product has left their country or not. I haven’t received a reply, it’s been about a week, and the spam folder has been checked. I think I should’ve paid the extra $5 for the same product here. I’ll wait another week before I start pushing for a refund. 20 days is coming quick.

This yoyo is great for the price

Good item at a great price. Seller is a ok.

Questions & Answers(0)

You May Also Like